Go beyond the skyscrapers and urban sprawl to discover Hong Kong’s wild side. In this Wild Hong Kong giveaway, the adventure and eco tour company is giving away a hiking trip on the Dragon’s Back trail for two people in 2017.
Wild Hong Kong writes, “Arguably the best hike on Hong Kong Island, the Dragon’s Back is a classic trail that combines many of the area’s finest attributes. From mountain ridges and sheltered forest trails to the white sands of Tai Long Wan (Big Wave Bay), it’s no surprise the Dragon’s Back was hailed by Time Magazine as Asia’s best urban hike.”
“There is much more to Hong Kong than the city! With over 70% of Hong Kong being made up of mountainous forests and lakes, the territory possesses a bounty of natural wonders.
Our aim is to share this beautiful back yard with you and show you many of Hong Kong’s hidden gems. From remote hilltop vistas down to secluded waterfalls and golden beaches. Wild Hong Kong will take you on an adventure to remember!
We focus on leading hiking, cycling, kayaking and canyoning adventures around various parts of rural Hong Kong, exploring individual or multiple environments. Half and full day routes are available.
However, we can also work with you on a customised package to create an adventure to suit your needs.”
- Leave a comment on the Instagram post saying “Take me to the wild side”
- For an extra chance to win, like The Travel Nova’s Facebook page and comment “Take me to the wild side” on the Thames Rockets post there.
- The competition ends at 17:00 CET on Friday 16 December.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize is redeemable for a Dragon’s Back hiking tour for 2 adults in 2017.
*This post was sponsored by Wild Hong Kong. The views expressed are my own.