The RIB boat experience in London! Thames Rocket is offering two adult tickets for the Ultimate London Adventure, valid for 12 months so perfect if you’re planning a trip to my fair city next year.
“Thames Rockets invite you to experience the river Thames 21st century style.
The original speedboat sightseeing tour in London that started it all is now our most popular experience. For anyone and everyone who wants to see the capital’s most famous sights with the added thrills and spills of racing on our renowned Thames Rockets.
Blast your way from the iconic London Eye Pier for 50 minutes that will stay with you forever. Take in the incredible sights from Big Ben to Tower Bridge, all courtesy of our award winning guides handpicked from the stand up and acting circuit. Their sole purpose is in making this a history lesson unlike no other. If you think you know London – think again!
As you cruise under Tower Bridge it’s time to tighten your grip. Hear the 630 horsepower engines rev up Rocket style and whoop as you whoosh up to speeds of 30 knots (35mph!). We’ll twist and turn you through the docklands with a bespoke medley of thrilling classics pumping through our cutting edge on board sound system.
With the funniest guides and most experienced skippers, Thames Rockets have held the #1 spot in our category on Tripadvisor for 2 years – and we have no intention of that ever changing. Your safety always our priority, your enjoyment a very close second – a Thames Rockets RIB experience on the river will change the way you see London forever!
Are you ready to take on The Ultimate London Adventure?”
- Leave a comment on the Instagram post saying “Give me the Ultimate London Adventure”
- For an extra chance to win, like The Travel Nova’s Facebook page and comment “Give me the Ultimate London Adventure” on the Thames Rockets post there.
- The competition ends at 17:00 CET on Thursday 15 December.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize is valid on the Ultimate London Adventure for 2 adults for 12 months from the date of issue.