Do you hate being without mobile data when you’re travelling? It’s one of my pet peeve and I am over the mopon to have found Hippocketwifi. The company rents out mobile wi-fi devices that allows you to have data in Europe. Perfect for that city break to London or week-long sojourn to the French riviera.
Condé Nast Traveler writer Krisanne Fordham writes that, “besides purchasing a local SIM, the best option to stay connected while overseas is to invest in a pocket Wi-Fi service. It’s simple: You pick it up at the airport, turn it on whenever you need it (it can be used with cell phones and laptops), and then drop it off when you leave… I swear by Hip Pocket Wi-fi whenever I’m in Europe, and have filed countless stories using it…Shelling out for a pocket Wi-Fi service is a worthy splurge and can save you from “accidentally” racking up thousands in international roaming charges.”
Hippocketwifi is offering one of The Travel Nova’s followers a pocket wi-fi rental for a trip in Europe. The winner will get unlimited data in France or 3GB in Europe for a maximum of 3 weeks in 2017. To enter, simply:
- Leave a comment on the Instagram post saying “LET’S STAY IN TOUCH!”
- For an extra chance to win, like The Travel Nova’s Facebook page and comment “LET’S STAY IN TOUCH” on the Hippocketwifi post there.
- The competition ends at 17:00 CET on Wednesday 14 December.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- Pick up the device on arrival or Hippocketwifi can send it to any address in: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA.
To read my review of Hippocketwifi, click here.
*This post was sponsored by Hippocketwifi (website). The views expressed are my own.